Tuesday 21 July 2009

My childhood

I was like any other child .. mischievious.. I always used to fight with my brother .. now i miss him loads as he is in a different continent and so am i ..

when i was a child.. i always used to ask my mom itseems that i will help in washing clothes and i used to cry if she dint let me do it .. so she used to give me handkerchief hehe.. well i was helpful then but i dont if i am really helpful to her now as i am away from her :/

I started helping my mom when i was 4years old.. we used to live in a colony .. small colony.. parrallel to our road they used to be a milkman booth.. since i want to help my mom i used to carry a small basket to the booth everyday and collect the milk packet(250ml) and return home.. those were the days when my parents never feared of sending me out early in the morning around 6:30am to collect milk packet.. people knew who was who and always kept an eye like "Neghbourwood Watch" ..at present i am not sure if any parent will send their child alone ..

2 comments:

Disclaimer

Disclaimer : We do not host any of the videos that are available on this blog. We just link them from popular sources on the internet like youtube and google videos . These videos are uploaded to those sources by the community at large and not by us. Please write to us through Comment, if you feel that any video on this website has objectionable content or violating your copyrights. Those videos shall be promptly removed from our blog.All The videos May Not Be Available All The Time. Please leave a comment, If Any Of The Links Are Not Working. We Will Try To Update Them Or Remove The Dead Links...Thank You.